A fast, service-friendly system for molds with up to 288 cavities. Improved output-per-capital through energy efficiency, easy operation, and a highly optimized process.
- Up to 288 cavities with five machine models
- 6 stages of post-mold cooling
- Lowest water and air consumption
- Lowest energy consumption
- Robot x-axis assists transfer
- Lowest preform drop temperature
- Compatible with legacy tooling
- Quick mold and tooling change
- Patent pending mold cleaning technology
- Up to 3 sets of cooling tubes per cooling plate
- Check valve restricts air flow:
- Balanced air pressure distribution at a higher threshold
- Energy efficiency
- Flow-balanced water circuit:
- Uniform heat removal
- Temperature differential between individual cooling tubes less than 5 °C
- Improved cycle time
- Air-assist and mechanical-assist for transfer to pins
- Internal preform cooling on transfer pins
- Preform exit temperature below 55 °C
The take-out robot, transfer station, and conveyor slide out of the way to allow ample mold access and provide space for post-mold tooling change.
Preform cooling and transfer
- Mechanically assisted EOAT guarantees preform transfer.
- The robot’s preform-specific x-axis motion assists transfer of wide-mouth preforms.
- Transfer pins provide continuous internal preform cooling.
- The EOAT transfer valve allows quicker preform transfer and features:
- Independent control (high/low vacuum and pressure with off-function).
- Fast and simple assembly / service.
- Diagnostic pressure ports for each cooling stage.
PET machines can be equipped with the cube option. This provides the highest output per capital for multi-layer applications.
- Maximum cavitation – up to 96 + 96 cavities
- Use of standard hot runners and standard cold halves
- Accepts micro-pitch molds
NIIGON 300 PET stack machine – the same length as competing 500 ton systems, and 33% more productive. With a cube, it can be used for multi-layer applications.
We support customers with prototyping and production simulation.
- 150 ton machine with RS36 injection
- 2-cavity mold
- Configurable with MONO or DUO post-mold cooling
- Prototype stacks from 28 – 120 mm finish
- Preform inspection system