Niigon Machines Ltd. is a global, Canadian based manufacturer of injection molding machines founded in 2008 by Robert Schad. Working with customers, suppliers, and mold makers, Niigon has developed a line of highly versatile injection molding machines that can be customized for a wide range of applications.
The company is built on the values of innovation, passion for excellence, uncompromising honesty, teamwork and contribution. Niigon offers a wealth of opportunity for growth and development for employees.
We are looking for team members who enjoy working as part of a team and are passionate about their work!
Niigon is currently searching for a Service Technician in Vaughan, Ontario. Technicians positioned globally are the customers' primary contact and provide technical and commercial support. They build relationships and communicate inquiries to Engineering to investigate feasibility.
The Service Technician applies technical skills to perform machine optimization and capability testing, including all steps from installation of tooling through to final analysis of the process data.
- Maintain, repair and troubleshoot Injection Molding equipment onsite and at customer locations.
- Repair or replace parts and constituents of the systems using specialized equipment.
- Test and modify repaired systems to ensure it meets client specifications.
- Perform scheduled maintenance including troubleshooting, calibrating, retrofitting, repairing and servicing injection molding equipment.
- Lead problem solving and continuous improvement efforts with customers and technicians.
- Train clients on machine use and recommend improvements for processes.
- Conduct machine capability studies.
- Perform prototype testing, analyze results, and make recommendations for improvements to Engineers.
- Ensures that safety and housekeeping policies are followed.
Skills & Competencies:
- A creative and innovative approach for generating new ideas.
- Data analysis & interpretations skills.
- Troubleshooting skills & attention to detail.
- Knowledge of industrial electrical and control circuits.
- Knowledge of injection molding equipment and related support systems.
- Equipment/tooling set-up/starting
- Ability to work both on a team and independently.
- Strong communication skills.
Education: Graduate of a post-secondary engineering-related program.
Experience: 2-5 years of experience in the injection molding industry.
Other: This position is based out of our head office in Vaughan, Ontario Canada and requires an eagerness and ability to travel extensively to our local and international Customers.
If this position is of interest you, please submit your resume to: hr [at] niigonmachines.com
Only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.
Niigon Machines Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusiveness in all its work. We work proactively to be fair and reasonable in practice and to build diversity into our teams. Niigon welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.