Niigon Machines Ltd. is a global, Canadian based manufacturer of injection molding machines founded in 2008 by Robert Schad. Working with customers, suppliers, and mold makers, Niigon has developed a line of highly versatile injection molding machines that can be customized for a wide range of applications.
The company is built on the values of innovation, passion for excellence, uncompromising honesty, teamwork and contribution. Niigon offers a wealth of opportunity for growth and development for employees. We are looking for team members who enjoy working as part of a team and are passionate about their work!
Niigon is currently searching for a Senior Financial Analyst to join the Finance team.
- Assist in directing daily operations of the accounting & finance function including assistance with management of AR, AP, and cash
- Manage all aspects of the general ledger and the integrity of the accounting data
- Analyze product pricing, costs and margins and maintain standard material, labor and overhead rates
- Track and analyze costs, manufacturing variances and inventory transactions in order to facilitate cost and inventory control
- Lead the monthly financial close including journal entries, reconciliations, and preparation of financial statements and supplementary reports such as KPIs, operational metrics, profitability and variance analysis
- Assist with annual budget preparation and monthly reforecast reports
- Deliver accurate and timely internal financial reports based on business requirements to support effective management and ensure responsible fiscal management
- Identify opportunities to improve business processes and efficiency
- Lead the annual financial audit and other reviews/audits as required
- Manage regulatory reporting of monthly, quarterly and annual returns, and ensure compliance with local and provincial reporting requirements
- Assist with implementation and administration of internal control policies and procedures
- Other duties as may be assigned by the Corporate Controller
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or equivalent
- Accounting designation (CPA or equivalent) with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Multi-discipline experience with ERP systems
- Experience in standard costing, manufacturing variances, planning and control
- Intermediate to expert level MS Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to communicate effectively within all levels of the organization
- Strong Project Management skills would be an asset
Submit your resume to: hr [at] niigonmachines.com
Only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.
Niigon Machines Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusiveness in all its work. We work proactively to be fair and reasonable in practice and to build diversity into our teams. Niigon welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.