Niigon Machines Ltd. is a global, Canadian based manufacturer of injection molding machines founded in
2008 by Robert Schad. Working with customers, suppliers, and mold makers, Niigon has developed a line of
highly versatile injection molding machines that can be customized for a wide range of applications.
The company is built on the values of innovation, passion for excellence, uncompromising honesty, teamwork
and contribution. Niigon offers a wealth of opportunity for growth and development for employees.
We are looking for team members who enjoy working as part of a team and are passionate about their work!
Niigon is currently searching for a Project Manager to act as the key point of contact for the Sales team
and is primarily responsible for coordinating machine orders from inception to shipment. Project
management duties include application reviews, order-entry, submission of build confirmations to
operations and ensuring project timeline commitments are being withheld.
- Product configuration tool maintenance and development
- Develop and define machine option descriptions, cost and pricing
- Create an application database
- Facilitate mold tests to develop a clear understanding of the application requirements
- Collaborate with engineering to contribute towards BOM order accuracy
- Prepare a proposal for injection molding work-cell
- Log all associated customer information into CRM
Skills & Competencies:
- Fluent with typical office software including CAD
- Analytical ability and database management skills
- Project and time management skills
- Personality to work within a technically-oriented matrix organization
- Excellent written and oral communication / presentation skills
- Knowledge of injection molding machinery
Education and Experience:
If this position is of interest you, please submit your resume to hr [at] niigonmachines.com:
Only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.
Niigon Machines Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusiveness in all
its work. We work proactively to be fair and reasonable in practice and to build diversity into our teams. Niigon
welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on
request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Only candidates invited for an
interview will be contacted.