Niigon Machines Ltd. is a global, Canadian based manufacturer of injection molding machines founded in 2008 by Robert Schad. Working with customers, suppliers, and mold makers, Niigon has developed a line of highly versatile injection molding machines that can be customized for a wide range of applications.
The company is built on the values of innovation, passion for excellence, uncompromising honesty, teamwork and contribution. Niigon offers a wealth of opportunity for growth and development for its 85 employees.
We are looking for team members who enjoy working as part of a team and are passionate about their work!
Niigon is currently searching for an Area Manager – US. The Area Manager is responsible for increasing company revenue by developing new customer relationships and leads in a particular territory or area of accounts. The successful candidate must reside in the United States. This position offers an attractive total compensation plan.
• Serve as a primary point-of-contact for key accounts; execute all services for client, such as testing, and implementation.
• Collaborate with customer contacts, up to and including senior level executives, in order to define needs and provide solutions.
• Develop and build long-standing relationships, to foster our business potential within each account
• Provide input and assist in development of presentations and other marketing tools to support the marketing strategy.
• Collaborate with engineering to facilitate order accuracy.
• Promote awareness of new products and services to accounts.
• Extensive travel is required in your territory.
Skills & Competencies:
• Knowledge of injection molding and equipment.
• Ability to sell and justify premium priced products.
• Demonstrated ability to close business deals with executive level prospects.
• Build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, and other stakeholders.
• Create and edit sales materials and presentations.
• Strong project and time management skills.
• Written and oral communication/presentations.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Fluent with typical office software.
• Analytical ability and database management skills.
• Controls exposure is an asset.
Education and Experience:
• Mechanical Engineering degree preferred.
• Minimum of 5-10 years’ injection molding sales/service experience.
If this position is of interest you, Please email your resume, transcript (if applicable) and a written summary (1 page maximum) with the information below to hr [at] niigonmachines.com:
• The job opportunity you are interested in.
• Why do you want to join the Niigon team?
• What you are passionate about outside of work.
Niigon Machines Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusiveness in all its work. We work proactively to be fair and reasonable in practice and to build diversity into our teams. Niigon welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.