When we started the company in 2008, it was only possible to successfully penetrate the highly competitive injection molding machine market by differentiating ourselves from the competition.
We built a technological lead by focusing on:
- A modular machine, customizable with pre-engineered options.
- Just-in-time manufacturing.
- A 5-year warranty.
We do not build molds.
Three basic models from 150 to 550 metric tons address 50% of the injection molding machine market.
The NIIGON machine generation incorporates our accumulated experience. ("Niigon" is an Ojibwa indigenous word that means "for the future".)
The two-platen machines feature:
- Servo-driven pumps from Bosch.
- Ball screw-driven clamps.
- Rigid, machine-tool inspired bases.
In line with this strategy, we built the industry’s greenest facilities. This allows us to work with customers, investors, and employees who are seeking to be associated with environmentally friendly practices.
Our Core Values
- Innovation – Take risks and implement new ideas.
- Passion for Excellence – Continually improve, seek the best solutions and flawless execution.
- Relationships – Work with honesty and integrity.
- Teamwork – Work together and learn from each other.
- Contribution – Make contributions to our communities and the environment.