- Two-platen design on over-sized linear bearings
- Outstanding platen accuracy and mold protection (increased mold life)
- Ball screw(s) with direct-drive servo motor(s) provide high speed and precision
- Electric ejectors with optional hydraulic booster
- Non-lubricated tie bars, ideal for clean rooms
- Best-in-class daylight
- Best-in-class tie bar clearance
- High maximum mold weight
- Short dry cycle
Platen deflection testing of a Niigon N300 against comparable 3-platen machines has shown that the N300's platens were about twice as stiff as those of a toggle machine, and about the same stiffness as those of a center-ram machine.
The clamp control cabinet is mounted on the base by the clamp, eliminating the need for routing long cable bundles from the main controls cabinet.
- Side-entry robot, stack mold carrier, rotary table or cube, in-mold assembly
- Increased clamp stroke & daylight
- Mold services routed to moving and stationary platen (process water, air, vacuum, hydraulics, and servo core controls)