Established in 2008 by Robert Schad, former CEO of Husky Injection Molding Systems. Niigon Machines Ltd. is built on strong culture as a family-owned private company that is headquartered near the Toronto Airport.
Niigon has developed a market disruptive line of highly versatile hybrid injection molding machines that can be customized for a wide range of applications. The company employs 85 team members and is built on the values of uncompromising honesty, teamwork, innovation and passion for excellence.
The Marketing Specialist owns all marketing-related initiatives for the Customer Support Team. The position is responsible for developing and leveraging our global presence, conducting all competitive market research and advising on marketing strategy to fulfill revenue objectives.
• Develop, design and improve Niigon’s website and social media presence to create a technical representation of our capabilities
• Interface with Engineering resources to develop a key understanding of business practices
• Acquire an in-depth understanding of competitors’ products and processes and establish the necessary tools to capture relevant data
• Create effective marketing campaigns for the Customer Support team, focusing on developing and articulating customer testimonials
• Research trends in the injection molding industry through various trade journals, plastics associations, attending trade shows, industry reports, etc.
• Identify key industry developments or topics on which Niigon should have a clearly articulated position and communicate to senior management
• Other responsibilities, as applicable
Skills & Competencies:
• Technical writing expertise – engineering focus
• Marketing expertise gained in an Engineering environment
• Social media and website design and development expertise
• Graphic design (digital and print)
• Research, analytical, and project management
• Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills
• Consultative and team-oriented
• Ability to work under minimal direction
• Creative, global outlook
• Willingness to travel
Education: University degree and/or College diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering and Marketing is a must.
• Must have an Engineering background with a focus on Marketing
• 10+ years of Business/Technical Marketing experience for an engineering company or capital equipment manufacturer is a must
• Social media and website design and development
Please send your resume to: hr [at] niigonmachines.com
Niigon Machines Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusiveness in all its work. We work proactively to be fair and reasonable in practice and to build diversity into our teams. Niigon welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.