Established in 2008 by Robert Schad, former CEO and former major shareholder of Husky Injection Molding Systems. Niigon Machines Ltd. is built on strong culture as a family-owned private company that is headquartered near the Toronto International Airport.
Niigon has developed a market disruptive line of highly versatile hybrid injection molding machines that can be customized for a wide range of applications. The company employs approximately 85 team members, primarily engineers and is built on the promises of uncompromising honesty, teamwork, innovation and passion for excellence.
The Area Manager is responsible for acquiring, expanding, servicing and maintaining a particular territory or area of accounts. This role involves increasing company revenue by supporting our existing customer base and developing new relationships and leads. This role will be based out of the Chicago, IL area.
• Serve as a single-point-of-contact for key accounts; execute all services for client, such as testing, implementation, training, and ongoing support.
• Develop and maintain relationships within assigned accounts; improve client utilization and product/service adoption rates.
• Collaborate with customer contacts, up to and including senior level executives, in order to define needs and provide solutions.
• Provide input and assist in development of presentations and other marketing collateral.
• Collaborate with engineering to contribute towards BOM order accuracy.
• Assist in the creation of product training plans for area managers.
• Promote awareness of new products and services to accounts.
Skills & Competencies:
• Knowledge of injection molding and equipment.
• Fluent with typical office software including CAD for proposal layouts.
• Analytical ability and database management skills.
• Strong project and time management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to close business deals with executive level prospects.
• Build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, and other stakeholders.
• Create and edit sales materials and presentations.
• Controls exposure is an asset.
• Written and oral communication/presentations.
• Exceptional communication skills.
Education and Experience:
• Mechanical Engineering degree preferred
• Minimum or 5-10 years’ injection molding sales/support experience.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: hr [at] niigonmachines.com