Niigon Machines Ltd. is a global, Canadian based manufacturer of injection molding machines founded in 2008 by Robert Schad. Working with customers, suppliers, and mold makers, Niigon has developed a line of highly versatile injection molding machines that can be customized for a wide range of applications.
The company is built on the values of innovation, passion for excellence, uncompromising honesty, teamwork and contribution. Niigon offers a wealth of opportunity for growth and development for its 85 employees.
If you enjoy working as part of team and have a passion for your work – then we want you on our Team!
Niigon is currently searching for an Area Manager – Europe. The Area Manager is responsible for acquiring, expanding, servicing and maintaining a particular territory or area of accounts. This role involves increasing company revenue by supporting our existing customer base and developing new relationships and leads. The successful candidate must reside in the European Union, preferably Germany.
• Serve as a single-point-of-contact for key accounts; execute all services for client, such as testing, implementation, training, and ongoing support.
• Develop and maintain relationships within assigned accounts; improve client utilization and product/service adoption rates.
• Collaborate with customer contacts, up to and including senior level executives, in order to define needs and provide solutions.
• Provide input and assist in development of presentations and other marketing collateral.
• Collaborate with engineering to contribute towards BOM order accuracy.
• Assist in the creation of product training plans for area managers.
• Promote awareness of new products and services to accounts.
Skills & Competencies:
• Knowledge of injection molding and equipment.
• Fluent with typical office software including CAD for proposal layouts.
• Analytical ability and database management skills.
• Strong project and time management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to close business deals with executive level prospects.
• Build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, and other stakeholders.
• Create and edit sales materials and presentations.
• Controls exposure is an asset.
• Written and oral communication/presentations.
• Exceptional communication skills.
Education and Experience:
• Mechanical Engineering degree preferred
• Minimum or 5-10 years’ injection molding sales/support experience.
If this position is of interest you, please email a written summary (3 pages maximum) with the following information to hr [at] niigonmachines.com:
• The job title you are interested in.
• Why do you want to join the Niigon team?
• The type of work you enjoy most.
• What you are passionate about outside of work.
• Your applicable education and experience.
• Languages spoken/written.
• Contact information.
Niigon Machines Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusiveness in all its work. We work proactively to be fair and reasonable in practice and to build diversity into our teams. Niigon welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.